Introduction to Makeup Application
- 123 (Register)
Cosmetics are beauty products use to beautify or improve someone’s features. Makeup application is not only about learning how to apply it, but also about the components of the makeup you use. You need to have proper knowledge on what cosmetics should you use considering the safety of your clients. Through this course, you will learn about the important knowledge and skills on professional makeup and cosmetics. Learn and be trained on these skills, and you will be set to conquer the makeup industry while enjoying your career without worrying about the side-effects of the tools and makeup you are using.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Makeup and Cosmetics
- Anyone who has an interest in learning how to be part of the Cosmetics Industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Introduction to Makeup Application course will be very beneficial and helpful to artists, professionals, and beginners who are in the cosmetic industry, especially:
- Beauty Gurus
- Cosmetic Enthusiast
- Makeup Artist
- Professional Makeup Artist.
Curriculum is empty