Certificate in Nail Design & Manicure
- 169 (Register)
This course will teach you the fundamentals of nail design and various aspects of manicure. You will get to know about the manicure procedures, tools and other important aspects to make you an expert in this. This course will also cover manicure stations, manicure tables, french manicures, products and supplies for nail manicures, amber manicure heater, manicure sets etc. If you wish to be a skilled amateur nail designer or a professional nail artist/manicurist then this course has been designed for you to know all about your passion.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Manicure and Nail Polish.
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to be part of the Cosmetics Industry.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Certificate in Nail Design & Manicure course will be very beneficial and helpful to artists, professionals, and beginners who are in the cosmetic industry, especially:
- Beauty Gurus
- Makeup Artists
- Spa Businessmen
- And many more!
Curriculum is empty